Synaptics Touch Pad Scrolling Doesn't Work

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
premois

Virtual Scrolling

Post by premois »

Virtual scrolling is always disabled after stand by. I use a nc6000 with Synaptics touchpad V5.9 and the latest driver. What can I do?
karenanne

driver?

Post by karenanne »

Anyone has a working synaptics touchpad driver? hp.com only has the 7.12 flavors, which clobber vertical scrolling in firefox. The fujitsu link above has gone away.

Thanks.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

No clue if these will work with the HP but here is the site. http://www.synaptics.com/support/drive.cfm
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
JGod

Re: Synaptics Touch Pad Scrolling Doesn't Work

Post by JGod »

I saw the code for mozilla but how would i find the code to enter into the ini file for a different program. Where would I need to look? I am currently using a Farpoint flex grid and my synaptic mouse will scroll in everything but there grid.

Any ideas?
LoudNoise

Re: Synaptics Touch Pad Scrolling Doesn't Work

Post by LoudNoise »

This is both an old thread and the question does not seem to have anything to do with Firefox. I would suggest you contact the support folks for the program in question. Locking.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."