How do I get the old Download Window back?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
malliz
Folder@Home

Re: How do I get the old Download Window back?

Post by malliz »

TigerClaw wrote:Its too big for my taste actually, I'm used to it being rather small.

Sorry princess we are obviously not worthy of even the spittle that falls from your lips. Perhaps you would like to try Nirvana it's the next exit after we could care less Avenue
Last edited by malliz on December 12th, 2013, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
mightyglydd

Post by mightyglydd »

TigerClaw wrote:Its too big for my taste actually, I'm used to it being rather small.

#KeepFightingMichael and Alex.
TigerClaw

Post by TigerClaw »

eventually someone will make an addon for those that want the separate download window, In fact you can can even download a download managers like Get Right to handle all that stuff which works a lot better and with the Flashgot addon.
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

Oh do move along....... people who are actually grateful for our help are waiting.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Given the number of Download manager threads we have I want to get the information in one place. I created a sticky about it, Locking, Please continue here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2782751
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."