Looking for a specific scenery theme

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Redjack

Looking for a specific scenery theme

Post by Redjack »

I recently had to reinstall windows so lost the theme/persona i was using and need help finding it. I think it was in scenery, it was a Japanese garden with a young Japanese women with loose hair facing away from you wearing a partially open kimono. There was a lot of green and red in the theme and the picture was sharp. I do not recall the title, but have searched for everything with Japan in the title and a lot into scenery to no avail. Any help finding this theme would be much appreciated.

If this is the wrong spot for this post, then i apologize, i was just not sure were it should actually go.
smsmith

Re: Looking for a specific scenery theme

Post by smsmith »

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
Redjack

Post by Redjack »

Thanks for the idea, but no. The theme/persona I am looking for uses real scenes and a real person. The young Japanese lady wearing the kimono is from a photograph i think, and she is standing in front of a traditional Japanese house with the sliding doors and is on the porch area i think. The green bits are a garden with maybe a sand garden thrown in. I never thought to right the theme's title down or sign in so it would save it to my favorites. Like i said in my op, i believe i found it in scenery. Not sure how old it is, or how popular. I wish there was a way to make a more detailed search when looking for a specific theme.
Redjack

Post by Redjack »

Yeah!!! I found it! Took me a LOT of searching in themes but i finally found the lost theme i was looking for, the title of which is Japan Paradise. Now I am happy,happy,happy! :)
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Glad that you found your theme/persona.

But...This ain't a Theme Dev problem.
Moving to Firefox Support...
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)