Images / .gif animations don't load

User Help for Mozilla Firefox

Post by Guest »

Excellent post, Filipp0s!!! Thank you so much. This solved the two main problems I was having (the 'star' location point not showing on yahoo maps and my clubphoto.com album pics not displaying.

You're a prince! Joy =D>
Newbie123

Post by Newbie123 »

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou :-)
Obi Juan

Post by Obi Juan »

I follow all the directions and still having problems. Please try www.kimandjuan.com. I was able to see all the images from the troubleshooting page posted by Fillipos but not from this website.
greenknight

Post by greenknight »

I tried your link, Obi Juan, the site loads in IE but I get nothing but broken image symbols in Firefox. Your browser is not at fault, it's the site.
Win 10 Pro x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6 core, 3900 MHz (4450 Turbo), AMD Radeon Vega (integrated graphics). 16GB DDR4-3200, Firefox 124.0.2, Developer Edition 125.0b9, Nightly 127.0a1.
JEG

QUICKTIME

Post by JEG »

DEAR FRIENDS, I CAN T DOWLOAD IMAGES BECAUSE Y HAVE QUICKTIME BUT WITH IE I DO, HOW COULD I FIX THIS PROBLEM, SO I COUL USE QUICTIME WITH FIREFOX. THANKS A LOT.

Post by Guest »

I can't see _any_ of the graphics. I can't see any graphics in _any_ webpage. Load images is checked. For the originating website only is NOT checked. Java / javascript checked. Javascript option "change images" is checked.

Kinda lost over here.
fastnet44

Post by fastnet44 »

OlGranDad wrote:No #4 unless AdBlock (w/Filterset.G) is disabled.
Wondering which one of those filters is blocking #4.....
Well folks, I'm runing v1.0.6 on my iMac G5 OS10.3 and still can get several images to load, No pop-ups enabled needed, etc... Please respond.

Post by Guest »

if you go to this web site: www.randmcnally.com. I cannot see any images from it? Any suggestions?

Post by Guest »

Thanks!

Post by Guest »

Tried the suggestions, but I cannot view images on ebay. Need help!

Post by Guest »

hey guys i cant see the image #4. what should i do?

Post by Guest »

AWARD WINNING POST
Peter, Mumbai, India

Post by Guest »

I used to be able to view pictures from photobucket on firefox but now I can't see them anymore. I allowed them in options to load images too but I still can't see anything. It just says image hosted by photobucket. What can I do to fix that??
slimcilla

Post by slimcilla »

Oh wonderfull! Spent a long time trying to sort this out today..... I can now see ebay pictures too! (Joy - Not!)
Taylor256

Post by Taylor256 »

This is a great post, but unfortunately did not solve my problem.

When I visit certain sites (www.gawker.com and www.washingtonpost.com are the most frequent), some of the animated banner ads load frame by frame. While this is happening, I can't scroll on the page or type anything. The frames of the animation flash in the upper left corner of the the window as they load, covering up page content as well. Some of them can take several seconds to load.

I had no problem with any of the images in the original post on this thread, and I have tried the AniDisable function, even going so far as to disable all animations. It made no difference - the banner ads loaded just the same.

Please help...I have just switched to Firefox after all kinds of problems with IE, but this problem might force me to switch back if I can't find a way to fix it.

I am using:
Windows XP Home Edition, with Service Pack 2 installed
Firefox 1.0.6
Norton Anti-Virus