Images / .gif animations don't load

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
TE

Post by TE »

Can't view HTML images like those posted by comics.com

Post by Guest »

For all those still trying to see image 4, it will never show as the image url is no longer valid. Don't waist your time.
musclegus65

broken quick time image on firefox

Post by musclegus65 »

i get a broken quick time image on certain sites on firefox but not internet explorer. how does this get fixed???
Filipp0s

Post by Filipp0s »

Anonymous wrote:For all those still trying to see image 4, it will never show as the image url is no longer valid. Don't waist your time.
Correct. I fixed it.
Steve_from_accounting

Post by Steve_from_accounting »

TE wrote:Can't view HTML images like those posted by comics.com

Well at least I'm not the only one having this problem, so I know Im not crazy. Any sugestionson how we can resolve this issue filipp0s?
mopsy

Post by mopsy »

Today I cannot see #4. Before I was seeing the red outline of where something should be. Hurray, my adblocker is working, but I would like to see the gif or whatever in ebay. I shut down zone alarm as somewhere I read that could be the challenge. I have done what has been suggested by going into web and allowing ebay but it still shows a lot of red on the site. Thanks for any help you can give me.
portyPatsy

Post by portyPatsy »

I can not see any of the images & all the suggested boxes were checked under tools >> options

I am wondering if it might be to do with any of the anti adware stuff I'm running. Currently have: ad-aware personal se; M/S antiSpyware; spyware blaster; & recently spyware doctor to add to the collection ~ the last seems to be industrial strength, & initially it seemed to pick up loads of stuff, untouched by other programs....

If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate some help, as Firefox is by far & away my favorite browser, but no images from internet is dreadful ~ images display fine from my hard drive though.... TIA PortyPatsy
Steve_from_accounting

Can some oe throw me a bone on the HTML images, here? Why can't I see them rendered corectly?
Filipp0s

Post by Filipp0s »

1.What does html image mean?
2. Can you see all the images in the first post of this thread?
3. Can you give the URL of a page where you cannot see any images? Can you see the images with Internet explorer?
Steve_from_accounting

You have herd of Hyper Text Markup Language, used mostly for word art and hyper links, right? I supose thats not used to frequently for image programing since it's so volumous. There is a Forum that I frequent in witch rather ornate signatures are permited but only simple HTML is suported, many of the forum members have resolved this problem by creating masive HTML codes in witch they use... I beleve its the leter "G" in wing ding font (it produces a square), and reduce the font to one pixle. then they program the image one pixle at a time. I can see it just fine on IE but I can't get it to render corectly in FF, and yes I can see all of the images in this thread just fine. your help is much apretiated.

Here's an example: http://www.freewebs.com/ryan_expert/HTML%20tutorial.htm
long_tongue_toad

Post by long_tongue_toad »

iv got all mine working thanks for that you get a gold star for being such a good boy
DaveArnold

Works Local but not on line

Post by DaveArnold »

Any solution for gif's working local or offline and not on-line? Using XP.

Post by Guest »

oh god..
most useful thing ive ever seen in my life
THANK GOD FOR THIS
kitana

Post by kitana »

I can only see the first image. :(

I don't know how to fix it either.
kitana

Post by kitana »

Ok my bad, I had to copy the directions and then send the to a buddy so I could understand it, lol. It's working now.