Gray Out Action Buttons in FF 37.0.1

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
brewsterfl

Gray Out Action Buttons in FF 37.0.1

Post by brewsterfl »

Last week a number of our customers reported that action buttons like "close, save, delete" that appear in lightbox screens are not displaying text properly. I am able to reproduce this on 1 Win 7 computer but not on another. I have tried clearing cache, making sure that the option settings in both are identical computers are identical. This does not occur in IE, Chrome or Safari.
Does anybody else have this problem. Any suggestions to resolve this issue?
DanRaisch

Re: Gray Out Action Buttons in FF 37.0.1

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to Firefox Support.
Have you tried starting Firefox in Mozilla Safe Mode? http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
brewsterfl

Post by brewsterfl »

Hi Dan,

Yes I have tried safe mode, I have also tried matching add-ons and settings with another FF 37.0.1 on a different Win 7 that does not have problem. Not all of our customers are having the problem. The ones that do are pissed, So to repeat some html buttons used for things like save, cancel, delete are showing as a blank grey button. Any help is appreciated.
brewsterfl

Post by brewsterfl »

Hi Dan,

Yes I have tried safe mode, I have also tried matching add-ons and settings with another FF 37.0.1 on a different Win 7 that does not have problem. Not all of our customers are having the problem. The ones that do are pissed, So to repeat some html buttons used for things like save, cancel, delete are showing as a blank grey button. Any help is appreciated.

Brewster
TheVisitor

Post by TheVisitor »

brewsterfl wrote:Hi Dan,

Brewster

Can you provide a link to the site giving your customers problems so we can test ?
patrickjdempsey

Post by patrickjdempsey »

Are you perhaps using webfonts for those? Some users may choose to disable webfonts for various reasons.
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/