latest build 47

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
dude9O5

latest build 47

Post by dude9O5 »

Hello .... Since this latest update, NoSquint app doesn't work . Whether you care or not but this is the main reason why I use Firefox. So it seem this app is no longer suppoted, ok thanks to Jason for all the years I been using Firefox . I guess its not time to use different browser
malliz
Folder@Home

Re: latest build 47

Post by malliz »

What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
dude9O5

Post by dude9O5 »

Hi... Thank you for the link and suggestion but I'm sorry I don't like the zoom feature . And it also doesn't work with this build 47 . I like NoSquint app features so much better . I guess there a time for everything to change in life . Thanks FIREFOX for all the years I have used your browser . You will be missed =D>
Last edited by dude9O5 on June 10th, 2016, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James

Post by James »

There is the updated NoSquint Plus version.

The NoSquint author has not updated his extension for over three years now so it was bound to break at some point.

The old NoSquint (2.1.9.1 and older) extension has been added to blocklist for Firefox 47.0 and newer users do this broken zoom problem.
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/blocked/i1232
dude9O5

Post by dude9O5 »

Thank you for your input . I hope the Plus version works as good as theoriginal. It's my main reason using Firefox . And I really dislike Chrome . I will have to install Firefox again and give the plus version a shot .... THANK YOU !!!! Crossing my fingers
dude9O5

Post by dude9O5 »

Ok .... I'M HAPPY AGAIN . After reading NoSquint had come to an end I thought it was over for Firefox .......... You don't know how happy I am .............. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to Firefox Support as version 47.0 is the current release version.
dude9O5

Post by dude9O5 »

James wrote:There is the updated NoSquint Plus version.

The NoSquint author has not updated his extension for over three years now so it was bound to break at some point.

The old NoSquint (2.1.9.1 and older) extension has been added to blocklist for Firefox 47.0 and newer users do this broken zoom problem.
Hi ... I just try doing a search for this addon and couldn't find it in Get Add Ons .... So where is this addon at ? thanks
TheVisitor

Post by TheVisitor »

dude9O5 wrote:

Hi ... I just try doing a search for this addon and couldn't find it in Get Add Ons .... So where is this addon at ? thanks

James gave you the link to NoSquintPlus click the blue-underlined 'NoSquint Plus', its a link to the addon...
dude9O5

Post by dude9O5 »

TheVisitor wrote:
dude9O5 wrote:

James gave you the link to NoSquintPlus click the blue-underlined 'NoSquint Plus', its a link to the addon...
That's what I been using but sooner or later I might not find this thread, So it would be nice if this addon would be listed under " Get Add Ons " .... no ?
James

Post by James »

Just go to addons.mozilla.org and search for nosquint and nosquint plus will be the first of the results.
dude9O5

Post by dude9O5 »

Thanks for that James but what I always used in the past was from the browser itself >>> Tools >>> Add Ons, do a search that way and it shows nothing with those 2 but your way webpage works , its odd you would think from within the browser one would find it also but not the case ... Thanks anyways
Gopher John

Post by Gopher John »

I just did a search thru Tools | Add-on Manager for NoSquint and the first result at the top is NoSquint Plus 47.8.0. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. - Albert Einstein
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Clear the browser cache (use menu path Tools->Options->Advanced->Network tab->click on "Clear Now" button.)

Delete any cookies relating to the site(s) involved (Tools->Options->Privacy->Firefox will "Use custom settings for History"->Show Cookies button).