Open All in Tabs sometimes does not execute

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
c627627

Open All in Tabs sometimes does not execute

Post by c627627 »

Under Bookmarks, if you create a new folder with several Bookmarks, you have the option to Open All in Tabs.
Sometimes it does not execute until I restart Firefox.

The reason I never posted this over the many years I've had this problem is that I cannot reliably replicate it.
I can catch it happening, but the moment I restart Firefox, the problem goes away.

Does anyone here know if there is anything I can do next time I catch Firefox doing this, to determine the cause of why clicking on Open All in Tabs does nothing - until I restart Firefox?
Open the pod bay doors, Cortana.
Reflective

Re: Open All in Tabs sometimes does not execute

Post by Reflective »

I just tried it with 12 links in a new bookmarks folder, but they all opened correctly.
c627627

Post by c627627 »

Well... yes... I am not reporting a bug that can be replicated reliably, it all works on my system as well... now.
But periodically, I click on Open All in Tabs and nothing happens. I restart Firefox and all is fixed.

I am looking for ideas on what to look for *when* this feature malfunctions, _before_ I restart Firefox to fix it.
Open the pod bay doors, Cortana.
therube

Post by therube »

I would think it to be a (timing ?) conflict with another extension?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript