Mouse wheel and Flash problems in Fx 54.0 (Linux)

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
fmyoen

Mouse wheel and Flash problems in Fx 54.0 (Linux)

Post by fmyoen »

I'm having mouse wheel problem on Ubuntu and FreeBSD. Also Flash game I'm playing performs 50% slower compared to FF 53 (30 FPS instead of 60 FPS).
fmyoen

Re: Mouse wheel and Flash problems in Fx 54.0 (Linux)

Post by fmyoen »

Hmmm... This message was originally posted to this topic, so it's a bit out of context being separated from it. I didn't run FF in safe mode, but I've tried it with majority of addons disabled (Adblock Plus, HTTPS Everywhere, etc.) My Adobe Flash version is 26.0 r0, video driver is nvidia-340 on both OSes, OS distributions are Ubuntu 14.04 and FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE both with all latest updates. The game I've mentioned is Transformice, you can run the client from their site without registration (type /ips in chat window to show FPS). I will provide you with any additional information about my configuration in case you need it.
Grumpus

Post by Grumpus »

Can't help with the game but this Adobe Flash Link shows a slightly different version number.
Also see how Flash is listed in both the add-ons (enabled or always ask) and the relative file types in /edit/preferences/Applications.
Granted the packages from Linux are sometimes behind the version type but see what's in th the repos for both Linux and BSD.
Doesn't matter what you say, it's wrong for a toaster to walk around the house and talk to you
James

Post by James »

Your problem is different and two you should not hijack a thread for help as you should start your own.