Linux Mint After the latest update some bugs

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
ecoalex1

Linux Mint After the latest update some bugs

Post by ecoalex1 »

I noticed after the latest update for Mate , Firefox on 2 sites does not allow some features of the websites to work.

* At Walmart pharmacy , I could not logon to refill a prescription.

* At the Allstate insurance site the view documents button does not work.

If I used Chrome browser, I was able to logon to Walmart, and view documents at Allstate.

After an update many months ago, Thunderbird email had some bugs , they were fixed a month or so ago.

I'm guessing the updates are the culprit.

The Linux Mint Forum suggested I post at Mozilla , possibly a conflict in add ons.
DanRaisch

Re: Linux Mint After the latest update some bugs

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to Firefox Support as no bug has yet been identified here.

Have you tried starting Firefox in Mozilla Safe Mode to determine if the issue does involve installed extensions/addons? http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
Grumpus

Post by Grumpus »

There's no bugs as both Walmart and Allstate have ad and tracker intensive sites.
Any advert blocking due to the amount of advertisers and access attempts from third party trackers makes both sites a pain in the neck.
Doesn't matter what you say, it's wrong for a toaster to walk around the house and talk to you
ecoalex1

Post by ecoalex1 »

I was able to logon to Walmart Pharmacy this Am. They added a pin number layer to security, they must of been working on this added layerthe last few days, I disabled Ad Blocker Plus, and now I can view documents on Allstate. Thanks for the help much appreciated.:)

Thanks for the replies