Open All in Tabs opens in reverse

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
ForceRs

Open All in Tabs opens in reverse

Post by ForceRs »

Prior to Firefox version 55.0.2, when I right-clicked and then clicked Open All in Tabs, the bookmarks were were opened in the order displayed; that is from top-to-bottom. Starting with version 55.0.2, the tabs are now opened from bottom-to-top. Is this intentional or is it a bug? Perhaps there's a setting I need to configure for version 55.0.2 to restore previous behavior.
Thanks.
therube

Re: Open All in Tabs opens in reverse

Post by therube »

Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
ForceRs

Post by ForceRs »

Thank you.

Tabs Mix Plus doesn't like Firefox version 55.0.2. After disabling Tabs Mix Plus, the bookmarks open in the correct order.

I'll monitor the Tabs Mix Plus extension for a future release that will hopefully resolve this issue.
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

ForceRs wrote:Thank you.

Tabs Mix Plus doesn't like Firefox version 55.0.2. After disabling Tabs Mix Plus, the bookmarks open in the correct order.

I'll monitor the Tabs Mix Plus extension for a future release that will hopefully resolve this issue.
This may not fix anything for you,, it is nothing more than a report that, using Windows 10 Home (up-to-date) and TMP version 0.5.0.4pre.170809a1, tabs open in the proper order. I don't even recall why I installed that version; perhaps it was to fix inverted tab opening, but it may equally have been to reset the moon-phase on my computer. At any rate, I suggest that you try installing that development version.
ForceRs

Post by ForceRs »

Thanks. I installed Tabs Mix Plus 0.5.0.4pre.170818a1 and Open All in Tabs works as expected.