Three things look broken when you open Settings

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
DanRaisch

Re: Three things look broken when you open Settings

Post by DanRaisch »

If you are running Vivaldi, why is the interface in Firefox an issue?
Brummelchen

Post by Brummelchen »

he seems not interested in solutions as he goes by with vivaldi. and his system contains adware . although free image hosters needs some ads for free service none of the linked showed me such behavior. i have a lock on another image hoster because id had malicious ads in the past, starts with a "p".

anyhow - if a fresh profile shows issues they are caused by system, not firefox. and i dont know regular system fonts where minors are shown and capitals not, he es not aware that either fonts can get broken under windows or he has switched system font. there exist fonts which have no capitals but those are user installed.

nevertheless this is chrome/chromium and not vivaldi:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.101 Safari/537.36
the thread looks like trolling. dont mind any longer and lock as there exist not solution for this user <sigh>
flaneurb

Post by flaneurb »

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.91 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.92.917.39
FWIW.

But I love the "I don't get infected" bit. And someone actually finds fonts on Linux better. Yay!