titles & urls margin..

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
delicacy1

titles & urls margin..

Post by delicacy1 »

I removed many distracting icons i don't need from the beginning of the urlbar in the past, using a css.
but i need a margin..

TheVisitor

Re: titles & urls margin..

Post by TheVisitor »

Will you PLEASE stop using that image host - its flagged as a Malware site and I for one am getting tired of seeing alerts about it every time you post an image.
delicacy1

Post by delicacy1 »

I'm not faultive, your malware toy views it as a false positive, maybe you should tweak it instead of asking someone to stop using the first image hoster listed by google.

or there's this solution:

ask a moderator to confirm i should stop using the host.
Brummelchen

Post by Brummelchen »

@TheVisitor - postimg is more annoying - locked here 4ever. it is known to have also malicious ad scripts like "your computer has been locked" and such fake crap. btw - did you read this? -> "i don't have time to amuse myself tweaking a css" - this makes the whole thing so funny.
delicacy1

Post by delicacy1 »

Age check..

Ps: for the vanity & assumptions of brummelchen who doesn't get warned for attempting to stalk & bully me
taking portions of my comments from other topics & introducing them in other topics out of context:

1) I tweak css size & color values once i have a functional code, that doesn't make of me a connoisseur of the css language.
2) When i remove elements using css codes, i don't write codes myself. i just add them.
3) that comment you took out of context addresses my desire to keep a version of firefox that suits my needs & keeps my addons functional
avoiding updates that often address more issues as in css, & downgrades that i won't list here, for your type of contribution to the forum:
stalking, bullying attempts & inconsistent mockery.
RobertJ

Post by RobertJ »

delicacy1, Malwarebytes labels it as containing malware. Also, quit being so sensitive about nothing.
stalk & bully me
Not really, also use a different image site; I don't care if it is on a Google list. Google is evil.

FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX 10.13.6
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

What's the bad image host site?
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

error dup
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network
the-edmeister

Post by the-edmeister »

LoveMyFoxy,

This is the image that was posted in the initial posting in this thread.
https://image.ibb.co/kHG6zF/X.jpg
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Mine has wandered off and I'm out looking for it.
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

I'm not going there, just noting down the URL.
Reflective

Post by Reflective »

LoveMyFoxy wrote:I'm not going there, just noting down the URL.
The site itself isn't malicious it's just that it's hosting a malicious file according to a post written by a staff member on the Malwarebytes forum. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/2 ... n-flagged/