MozillaZine

Problems with MSNBC.com/now (Live Stream - Firefox)

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
aavatech

Post Posted September 27th, 2017, 8:34 pm

I've been running the most current version of FF pretty much consistently since it updates automatically.
Whenever I log into msnbc.com/now, their live stream, the "Key" is clicked and the window in which one makes their choice of "Provider" comes up blank. After closing the window and initiating log-in again several times it will come up with "Providers" but the drop down menu is messed up. Either way: once the "Provider" is clicked upon nothing happens. Nothing at all.
This used to work until about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I had to try Opera/ Chrome (puke!) or whatever.
This isn't right. Something happened and I haven't added any new software at all. It just stopped working.
I hope you folks aren't going to tell me that it's their site. Because I'm sure they'll say it's YOUR browser!
That is unacceptable. I know I'm not the only one out here that has this problem. Chrome goes nuts because of their Flash complex.
Opera and Neon are, well, whatever. I'm hoping that someone from Mozilla can help with this instead of just saying that it's someone else's fault.

Regards,

M- AAVA

Reflective

Post Posted September 28th, 2017, 2:57 am

As you can probably imagine this isn't the first time this issue has cropped up. Try applying the troubleshooting tips to resolve it as mentioned in these other threads with the same issue:

Return to Firefox Support