Version 57 - how much I want to swear at it :(

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
DN123ABC

Re: Version 57 - how much I want to swear at it :(

Post by DN123ABC »

Brummelchen wrote:@jsjag - please stop spamming other threads with your poor attitude - you made your choice and now stick with it and leave other help searching users alone.
Ok FF has probably done this for the last time and I will stick with Opera.
Thank you, mini-moderator.

I don't mind these posts at all. Please keep them coming. Just because you disagree with someone does not give you the right to bully them into doing what you dictate. This is an open forum where people can seek help, give help, or air dirty laundry. It's all good.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Um, not exactly. The Support forum is not the place for rants. If you just want to vent/whine/gripe take it somewhere else. We don't care what browser you use, even if it's Opera.
Ortho_Fan

Post by Ortho_Fan »

DanRaisch wrote:Um, not exactly. The Support forum is not the place for rants. If you just want to vent/whine/gripe take it somewhere else. ....
When I want to rant about FF, I click on the Help Menu and "Submit Feedback," and then on the :cry: icon, and fill in the box.

-- Another option is the Firefox Support Forum -- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions

(Question: I used to have a site containing all the FF feedback comments bookmarked, but can't find it now. I'd check it to see if others had similar issues. Is it still available?)

Ortho_Fan