FF 57: Toolbar Customizations Won't Save

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
FoxedMe

Re: FF 57: Toolbar Customizations Won't Save

Post by FoxedMe »

Yes. Again, I've tried everything I, as a non-tech-savvy person can understand that I've seen suggested, and nothing fixes it. I download the newest Firefox update, customize my toolbar, surf the 'net for a while, close the browser, sign back in, and it's all back to the default or whatever with my customizations gone. All of the suggested fixes I've seen on relevant threads on similar fora, I've tried, to no avail. There is something about the update that is not working, because none of these programs, etc. apply to my situation. I've never heard of these programs or modifications people say are causing problems, so it's not that. Not in my case, anyway. I'm posting because I have tried EVERYTHING for which I've seen a list of instructions I could follow. No fix for over two months of attempts.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

I've never heard of these programs or modifications people say are causing problems, so it's not that.
To what programs are you referring?
What security software is running on your computer?
therube

Post by therube »

I download the newest Firefox update
What update is that?
Is there some new update to the (old) FF 56?

Preferences not saved
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript