Forbid FF from loading images, HOW ?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Ninho

Re: Forbid FF from loading images, HOW ?

Post by Ninho »

Frank Lion wrote: Why ask me ... ?
Because you mentioned it for a start ? I thought this was a help & discussion forum here. Oh! well... if you want to be confrontative/grumpy, your choice ... Speaking of why"s, why oh why would I want to install an extension which may or may not help - that will take processor power off my good ol' pentium III plus some system memory, while I've just been shown preferences that will satisfy my query at no cost of ressources ?

--
Ninho
Ninho
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

Ninho wrote:
Frank Lion wrote: Why ask me ... ?
Because you mentioned it for a start ? I thought this was a help & discussion forum here.
You thought wrong. This is a Support forum and we expect people to read links provided. Help for the Helpless is down the corridor second on the right.
Oh! well... if you want to be confrontative/grumpy, your choice ... Speaking of why"s, why oh why would I want to install an extension which may or may not help - that will take processor power off my good ol' pentium III plus some system memory, while I've just been shown preferences that will satisfy my query at no cost of ressources ?
Why? Because of you writing this, that's why -
NO PICTURES unless on demand
and that's probably Gingerbread Man suggested 2 extensions which ' which may or may not help - that will take processor power off my good ol' pentium III plus some system memory, while I've just been shown preferences that will satisfy my query at no cost of ressources ?' as well.

Understand that? Both of us knew that it's not quick to bring back the images via the Page Info window or the about:config page and so we both suggested extensions so that you could have your -
NO PICTURES unless on demand
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
RobertJ

Post by RobertJ »

Locking. The OP's issue is resolved.

FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX 10.13.6