[SOLVED] FFQ: color unvisited/not loaded tabs prev. session

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
ElPazzo

[SOLVED] FFQ: color unvisited/not loaded tabs prev. session

Post by ElPazzo »

Hi,

I have something like 300 tabs going from session to session (just to avoid discussions: yes, I need them all, so no need to argue about the huge amount ;)) but since lots of previous addons (e.g. TMP) do not work anymore I have a hard time distinguishing which one I already visited and which not.
With TMP it was possible to color unvisited/unread tabs. For FF Quantum I only found a way to color unread tabs:

Code: Select all

.tabbrowser-tab[unread="true"] {
  color: crimson !important;
  font-weight: bold !important;
}
but how can I color tabs from the previous session that were not visited yet. I saw that FF Quantum loads tabs lazyly thus only loading the last tab (if I got it right), that was selected before the session got closed, so for my understanding all the other tabs should be "unread" but apparently they are not as they do not get marked crimson according to the code posted above.

Can anyone tell me what status they have or how to achieve they also get marked crimson like unread ones?

Furthermore, if using multirow tabs, is it possible to limit the rows to 4? Else with 300 tabs I only have like 30% of windows size left for browsing.

I have not found anything helpful during the last few days searching the net. Maybe I only missed a keyword when searching.

regards,
Pascal
Last edited by ElPazzo on April 29th, 2018, 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
LIMPET235

Re: Quantum: color unvisited/not loaded tabs of previous ses

Post by LIMPET235 »

Moving to Firefox Support...
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
ElPazzo

Re: Quantum: color unvisited/not loaded tabs of previous ses

Post by ElPazzo »

Never mind. I managed to solve this issue, after I found out how to use Browsertoolbox for analyzing tabs:

the magic keyword is: pending

this leads to:

Code: Select all

.tabbrowser-tab[pending="true"] {
  color: crimson !important;
  font-weight: bold !important;
}