logging out from Lastpass

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Claud43

logging out from Lastpass

Post by Claud43 »

HI, Today every time I close FF it is logging me out from Lastpass. I don't have LastPass setup to log me out when I close FF, I haven't changed any of my setting in FF. Can anybody tell me how I can stop FF iogging me out from Lastpass every time I close FF?

Thank you,
Claudia
DanRaisch

Re: logging out from Lastpass

Post by DanRaisch »

That would seem to be a question for the folks at Lastpass. Have you contacted them?
alpine5536

Post by alpine5536 »

If you open LastPass preferences, under the general tab is a setting to tell how long it waits to log you out after closing Firefox. See how that is set. If that's not the cause, you may have to contact LastPass.
arbeeuk

Post by arbeeuk »

I have the same problem. I think it is a Firefox issue because last pass stays logged in using Opera and Edge.
Claud43

Post by Claud43 »

After I post this yesterday it fix itself. Thank you for your help.
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

Glad it's fixed, but expect more LastPass problems. I used it for some years, but it's pretty much abandoned since LogMeIn bought it. It's riddled with bugs that they don't fix any more. Check out their forum and count the problems. I've switched to DashLane, which has fewer bugs, waiting to hear good news about some other PW manager.

https://forums.lastpass.com/viewforum.p ... 8b96a6791a
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network