MozillaZine

Unable to move Tab Bar below content (bottom of the page)

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
videobruce

Post Posted August 15th, 2018, 8:29 am

I'm running FF v56 and Tab Mix Plus.
The option to move the Tab Bar to the bottom of the page (below content) isn't working (under Display/Tab Bar/Position).

I had this problem before, but I can't remember what the solution was. It did work and was working, but I moved all my portable applications (including this) to another partition away from 'C' (which I should of done long ago) and the move apparently caused the glitch thou everything else is working fine.

I do see a response just above the Tab Bar, just below the Navigation Bar that the change tried to occur, but didn't. I'm thinking it may be a size (height) issue, but there are only a min & max tab width adjustments.

Chrome-Dome is a poor excuse for a browser. It doesn't even have a Menu Bar which should be standard for any & all programs in spite of M$ 'toy phone' change in W7.

videobruce

Post Posted August 15th, 2018, 8:32 am

I also have CTR, but I don't see anything there that has a handle on this.
Chrome-Dome is a poor excuse for a browser. It doesn't even have a Menu Bar which should be standard for any & all programs in spite of M$ 'toy phone' change in W7.

Return to Firefox Support