Can't log into a website

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Robwood

Can't log into a website

Post by Robwood »

I can't log into PayPal. I've already called them up and verified that the issue isn't with the website. Despite having cleared cache (and accepting cookies and java script for the website, of course), nothing happens when I click on "log in." What do I need to do?

I'm running Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit) and it's been working just fine so far; it's only today that this has been an issue.

EDIT TO ADD: I restarted the browser in Safe Mode and was able to log in just fine. If this is an extension issue, then I have no idea which on it could be as none of them have been recently updated.
Never give anyone your two cents because it's only a penny for your thoughts.
elist74

Re: Can't log in to a website

Post by elist74 »

Hi!. When a site is givin trouble I did --> Ctrl H , search for the site (paypal), right click and i choose "Forget about this site" this will remove all infos (pass, login, etc...) (you will need to re-enter the user/pass in paypal).

For the "log in" button sometime you need to mouse around the button to detect.
Robwood

Re: Can't log into a website

Post by Robwood »

That didn't work. Nothing happened when I performed the search, even for a website that I already have history with. In any case, my history clears every time I close the browser.
mightyglydd

Post by mightyglydd »

Still using 'Adblock'?
#KeepFightingMichael and Alex.
Robwood

Post by Robwood »

Yes. However, I've had the PayPal account for almost a month and there haven't been any issues until now.