Firefox will not display a page...

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
pete of ebor

Firefox will not display a page...

Post by pete of ebor »

Just a query really.. My employer has set up a rather complicated way of accessing payslips. We have to log into Microsoft Office 365 on line, then navigate a tortuous route to a company site to finally access our payslips and P60s. Using Firefox (I've always used FF and always keep it up to date - currently FF65 64bit) I can view and print off payslips, but I could never view my P60. The page shows, but no P60 is visible on the page. When I log into the same site on the PC at work (which uses MS edge), the P60 is there.. but it has never been visible at home. As an experiment, I tried logging in at home in using MS edge - which I never normally use, and lo and behold, P60 is visible. Why should part of a page be 'invisible' to Firefox, but visible to MS edge ?
BuddhaNature

Re: Firefox will not display a page...

Post by BuddhaNature »

Might be some add-on that is causing the issue. Have you tried accessing your P60 while using FF in Safe Mode.
pete of ebor

Re: Firefox will not display a page...

Post by pete of ebor »

BuddhaNature wrote:Might be some add-on that is causing the issue. Have you tried accessing your P60 while using FF in Safe Mode.
Yep, first thing I tried. I can navigate to the proper page, but the P60 simply isn't visible. Is it possible thet are deliberately blocking a non-microsoft browser ?