MozillaZine

if you keep receiving it please contact the board administra

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
cayuga

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 8:17 am

Hi,

Need some help. Just recd an email from the forum with this phrase:
"if you keep receiving it please contact the board administrator"

How do I contact the board administrator?

Regards,

cayuga

TheVisitor

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 8:28 am

What is the exact message ?

WaltS48

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 8:31 am

cayuga wrote:Hi,

Need some help. Just recd an email from the forum with this phrase:
"if you keep receiving it please contact the board administrator"

How do I contact the board administrator?

Regards,

cayuga

I think the Administrator has left the building, but there is an Administrators link at the bottom of the Board Index page.

Might be a pllace to start.
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5

LIMPET235

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 9:00 am

Hi,
It will be very doubtful if Kerz replies, as he has stopped responding to any requests...AFAIK.
Please ref; this topic, which is at the top of each forum...
> viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3059877

At present, we are all still awaiting the out come, so please don't add/ask anything, as they've all been asked before.

Thank you.

&...I think the error message may just be a forum glitch.
Ancient Amateur Astronomer
Win-7-HP/IntelĀ® DualCore-2.0GHz/500G HDD/4 Gig Ram/550Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-20.0-62.0-70.0/T-bird-2.0.0.24/SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.
W.M.Y.C.
(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)

cayuga

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 10:07 am

Hi,

Im not allowed to log in with my orig login/password. 10 yr ago I had another email address somewhere within Mozilla which was deleted 5 yr ago as I moved to another state 1,200 mi away. Now I live next to the Pine Barron's, very primitive.

However there seems to be a record of an old email somewhere in Mozilla % Mozilla keeps is sending email to that address which doesn't exist now. That means I can't respond. That's one of the reasons I want to email an administrator.

The fix is simple" just delete my old email/passwords & I'll re-register with the correct email/password. I currently run FF 80.0.1 64 bit & have questions about Firefox ESR & std Firefox. My current password/log in is only temp.

Hope I gave you enough info.

Regards,

cayuga

DanRaisch

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 1:30 pm

What was the original user ID and who was the email provider for the email address you used? Right now the only information we have to work with is this cayuga ID.

jscher2000

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 2:39 pm

And just in case it's not obvious: This is MozillaZine, an independent site. This is not Mozilla. If you are getting unwanted emails from Mozilla, or need to create a new Firefox Account, that's a different matter.

James

Post Posted November 19th, 2020, 7:20 pm

cayuga wrote:Hi,

Im not allowed to log in with my orig login/password. 10 yr ago I had another email address somewhere within Mozilla which was deleted 5 yr ago as I moved to another state 1,200 mi away. Now I live next to the Pine Barron's, very primitive.

However there seems to be a record of an old email somewhere in Mozilla % Mozilla keeps is sending email to that address which doesn't exist now. That means I can't respond. That's one of the reasons I want to email an administrator.

The fix is simple" just delete my old email/passwords & I'll re-register with the correct email/password. My current password/log in is only temp.

Since you keep referring to Mozilla is the old account of yours at support.mozilla.org ? and if so what is the username as I could look into it.

If the old account is indeed on forums.mozillaZine.org then what is the username?

The *mozillaZine.org is a independent site as stated http://www.mozillazine.org/about/

Return to Firefox Support