Red lines below tab title

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Ed1

Red lines below tab title

Post by Ed1 »

On FF 89.0, I am getting a red line (probably 2px in vertical size) at the base of each tab below the tab title. This line appears on the tab in focus, as well as on all other open tabs.

I may be mistaken, but on prior FF versions, I believe the red line was at the top of only the tab in focus.

In FF 89.0, there is also a gray line at the top border of only the tab in focus.

Are these red lines at the base of each tab the default FF appearance? (I am using no themes, other than default.) I created a new profile and the red lines still appear, so I am assuming they are part of the default theme.

Is there a way to eliminate and/or change the color of these red lines?

Is there a way to change the color or thickness of the gray line at the top of the tab in focus?
Ed1

Re: Red lines below tab title

Post by Ed1 »

Figured the tab bottom line out. It is the Temporary Containers addon placing a user-selectable colored line at the bottom of each tab.
Sabin

Re: Red lines below tab title

Post by Sabin »

Oh, thank you Ed1.

I had a similar problem, in the form of a white bar *above* the tab's name in the tab bar, and I couldn't find its origin. It would show with both light, dark and alpenglow themes.
And thanks to you, I know the origin of the thing, Facebook Container, indeed, turning it off removes the thing (and let's turn it back on, heh.)

I know my reply is technically useless, but maybe other people will google the same issue I had and find this post :)