FF ESR and FF RR oddities

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
mozzyx

FF ESR and FF RR oddities

Post by mozzyx »

So FF ESR updated and updated fixed some sites which didn't work properly (still 1 works with SM and FF RR only) but also now on private browsing other windows aren't separate processes or something like that like they were in previous version aka if reads news articles comments on other window on same site from oldest to newest (default is newest to oldest) and then opens other article then from main window then comments order is oldest to newest not what's default.

On FF RR has some weird oddity, on my other home computer which has FF RR I don't have to click address bar or search box to what I'm typing appear on address bar but on my work comp I have to click either for what's typed to appear and both should have same settings and both have same searchengine (duck).
therube

Re: FF ESR and FF RR oddities

Post by therube »

aka if reads news articles comments on other window on same site from oldest to newest (default is newest to oldest) and then opens other article then from main window then comments order is oldest to newest not what's default.
URL where this happens.
If you clear cookies on the regular end, & open the page again, does it display new to old.
And then if you open a Private Window & set it to old to new, & then go back to regular, & refresh the page, has it again reverted to old to new?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript