keyboard space bar missing the space

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
bob c

keyboard space bar missing the space

Post by bob c »

FF 104.0.2 win 7X64

When I go to Fox News to reply in the post section of a News article (this just started happening)
if I write to respond to a post in the Fox News section--it looks like the line here (ifIwritetorespondtoapostintheFoxNewssection) No spacing when tapping the keyboard while writing.

I've been a long term Netscape to here FF user. I have tried everything--safe mode--no cookies--new cookies--different changes in FF font size--type of font. Uninstall keyboard drivers--re-install. Nothing helps
I have at least 15 other sites, forums like this, business sites, where I write--and FF does not do what you see above in those sites--just Fox News. Here's the rub.. I downloaded Opera and install it--basic settings. It did not do
what the line above shows, proper spacing it did do, not like FF..Keep in mind what I said about the other sites--showing proper spacing with FF. I hated the look of Opera by the way.

So help if you've got any suggestion at all, I'm all ears. FF has a problem with this site (Fox News) and not any other site I go to. Opera did not either, on Fox News.
dickvl

Re: keyboard space bar missing the space

Post by dickvl »

bob c

Post by bob c »

thank you--never, for whatever reason, found that in my search. 1 of the suggestions works, cumbersome, but until they get it fixed. it's just 1 site. thanks again.
jscher2000

Post by jscher2000 »

Some reporting on Mozilla Support that it is fixed as of this morning. You can do a full reload of the page bypassing cache if needed with either:

* Shift+click the Reload button
* Ctrl+Shift+R (Mac: Command+Shift+R)
* Ctrl+F5
BruceAWittmeier

Post by BruceAWittmeier »

Sowhatswrongwithallthewordsruntogether? :)

Never forget 9/11.
I often take a long windy road to my destination. Upon arrival, I wonder how I missed the shortcut.