Unresponsive script error

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
LoudNoise

Re: Unresponsive script error

Post by LoudNoise »

A couple of points here. If you are not willing to use a current version of the test release then you are not allowed to get this worked-up. If you are unhappy about using beta editions, editions that are going to be buggy simply because new things are being added, then don't. Regardless, you need to settle down. We are not associated with Mozilla, we are a user to user support forum. Should you want to fly off the handle do it with the folks you are unhappy with.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
foxymoxy

Post by foxymoxy »

LoudNoise wrote:A couple of points here. If you are not willing to use a current version of the test release then you are not allowed to get this worked-up. If you are unhappy about using beta editions, editions that are going to be buggy simply because new things are being added, then don't. Regardless, you need to settle down. We are not associated with Mozilla, we are a user to user support forum. Should you want to fly off the handle do it with the folks you are unhappy with.

Please WT (figure out what WT stands for) . Ramapithecus, good bye!!
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Don't have time to do the search. Care to inform me? If you are calling me white trash I can guarantee you wouldn't be happy by the result.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
foxymoxy

Post by foxymoxy »

How about rearrangement of your anatomy?? Call the cops please , yes I use real IP. Don't like it , you can start a nuclear war with us! GOOD BYE!
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Nope, still doesn't make any sense. However, you did get your first warning.
Post wrangler
aynmensch

Post by aynmensch »

I sometimes get this when I'm displaying just an image on the web page in a tab without the rest of the page.

BTW, I don't have AdBlock or Google toolbar. I do have NoScript and Greasemonkey.

I find AdBlock to be unnecessary, because almost all of the web sites I visit use tricks like iframes and Flash objects for ads, which I block with NoScript for security purposes, and 3rd party images, which I block for privacy purposes, so even though I don't mind a few ads, I don't see any of them. There is a downside to blocking ads, I once got banned from posting on a web site for making critical comments about Keurig, Inc. Because the ads didn't show up, I didn't know they were an advertiser.
schapel

Post by schapel »

Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:http://www.tvbs.com.tw/NEWS/NEWS_LIST.asp?no=vivi20060302133924

try this website to test the unresponsive script.
I try to set it to 10, 20 or 25. It still does the same thing. Problem can not be fixed.

This will take you to a chinese site...don't select!!!!
hitcher_66

Post by hitcher_66 »

It just drove me mad. I uninstalled Firefox 4.0 and reinstalled 3.6. Thanks Everybody.