pogo.com

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
danimal28

pogo.com

Post by danimal28 »

Has anyone had any trouble trying to play on pogo.com in this browser?

Thanks
opaiev

Post by opaiev »

seems to work with Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031108 Firebird/0.7+ (aebrahim) on XP - are you have trouble?
danimal28

pogo.com

Post by danimal28 »

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007 Firebird/0.7
I can get to the screen..but then when I click on a game it just loads and loads but never actually gets to the game itself...........its sooooooooo aggravating
danimal28

pogo.com

Post by danimal28 »

I'm hoping someone can give me advice on how to fix this problem :)

Dan
Spewey
Folder@Home

Post by Spewey »

I tried to sign up to try it but got fed up. Did you allow all cookies?
RickFriedman

Re: pogo.com

Post by RickFriedman »

danimal28 wrote:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007 Firebird/0.7
I can get to the screen..but then when I click on a game it just loads and loads but never actually gets to the game itself...........its sooooooooo aggravating

Is it a specific game or simply an game you try?

I've noticed that the baseball game, "It's Outta Here!" never completes loading. It stops at 99% loaded. Other than that game though, all the others seem to load fine.

Rick
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060911 SUSE/1.5.0.7-1.5 Firefox/1.5.0.7
danimal28

pogo.com

Post by danimal28 »

As of right now it seems like no matter what game I click on it loads with the advertisement, but then the game just never loads :(

help!
stu37

Post by stu37 »

have you checked to see if java is working? check the taskbar and see if the java icon is there. you need that. Mine with xp home works great on pogo
Sprockett45

I use pogo.com

Post by Sprockett45 »

All the time. No real problems I agree it does load slow, as it takes a long time for java to load up and start talking to pogo, about a minute or two in my case. Pogo is now using more and more EA games and I found SOME of these games will work only in IE. I think that is not fair but its their games, not mine. So I only play in the games that are pogo games not the ones branded with EA. So my only thought in your problem is : Do you have java installed on your computer? I hope to see you on pogo soon, my nick is Sprockett45 in pogo. Oh, and one more thing, if you play hammerhead pool you have to turn off the popup blocker as it will block the pool table room you chose to use. Good Luck. Edward

Mozilla 1.5
celeron 400
327 ram
windows 98

Post by Guest »

Switched from Mozilla to IE and loaded Pogo fast and ran fine... with Mozilla in the background. jc