Problem using Reget Deluxe with Firebird

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
MrProsser

Problem using Reget Deluxe with Firebird

Post by MrProsser »

Recently I reinstalled Windows 2000, and after this reinstalled Mozilla Firebird and Reget which I had been using before this. Prior to my windows install I had been using reget and had the ability to download files by right clicking and selecting the option to download files using reget, but now I am unable to do this, and cannot get it working. I've fiddled around with any settings I thought might help, and have tried reinstalling Reget but nothing has worked as of yet.
I'm not sure what to to do now as any ideas would be great.
frease

Post by frease »

MrProsser

Post by MrProsser »

I had seen that thread earlier while searching the forums for a clue. Unfortunantly after uninstalling Reget, and reinstalling it I found the problem was still not fixed.

Post by Guest »

I had the same problem and everyone directed me to that same post, which didn't help.

Go to http://deluxe.reget.com/en/ and on the right hand side you'll see a newsgroup for Reget deluxe (news://news.regetsoft.com/regetsoft.public.regetdx.en). Once you're in there, do a search for Firebird (or Mozilla, I can't remember which) and you'll come across a post (from June, I think) where someone posted an extension/xpi for Reget. Worked like a charm for me.