mozilla firebird 0.7

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
ravindrahl

mozilla firebird 0.7

Post by ravindrahl »

hi everybody

i'm a new user & hence a little confused.

My m fb 0.7 browser does NOT show the main menu i.e. File, Edit,...
or for that matter any of the others (i.e.menus of any sort). The only thing that comes up when i open the browser is a tab. There is no address bar too.

b4 this, fb was working great! I don't actually remember what caused the above to happen; i had been changing themes & when i restarted fb next time poof!
KickN

Toolbars

Post by KickN »

Hi Ravindrahl,
Right-Click in the grey area and make sure both the Navagation and Bookmarks Toolbars are Checked. You can also go into the Customize option in the same menu and at the bottom select restore defaults to restore the original button options.
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

Be advised that many themes are incompatible with 0.7, and trying to use them can cause all sorts of misbehavior.

If you use the Options. Tools, Themes, Get New Themes link, that link will show you which themes are usable.

Post by Guest »

hi KickN & John

thanx for your replies ; I tried everything but its no use, incl. clicking on the grey area(but there are no grey areas!!) So I have decided to reinstall the whole thing over again. i came across this page where an installer is provided for mfb0.7 (us-east3.mozdev.org). I think I'll try that out.

thanx again