JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
oscarTRS

JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE

Post by oscarTRS »

Hello everybody

Yesterday I installed the new version of Mozilla (1.6). Everything was ok except that I notice something...

I was opening different web pages and, when a page has errors in its javascript source, Mozilla launchs automatically the JavaScript Console showing me the error (or warning, or watever) and doesn't let me interactuate with this page.

It's possible to disable this action? In other versions of Mozilla, when the navigator find javascript errors, doesn't do anything...

I went to Preferences, but I only see to disable Javascript, and I don't want this... I want javascript enabled but I don't want javascript console enabled.

Thanks for your attention.

Oscar

P.D.: Sorry for my English
c∂n

Post by c∂n »

any specific sites ?
catchwreka

Re: JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE

Post by catchwreka »

oscarTRS wrote:Mozilla (1.6)

If you want to disable it in Firebird (seeing as how this is the Firebird Support forum), you go to about:config in the url bar and look for the value javascript.options.showInConsole, right click on it and select modify and change the value to false.
oscarTRS

Re: JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE

Post by oscarTRS »

catchwreka wrote:
oscarTRS wrote:Mozilla (1.6)

If you want to disable it in Firebird (seeing as how this is the Firebird Support forum), you go to about:config in the url bar and look for the value javascript.options.showInConsole, right click on it and select modify and change the value to false.

Thanks!!

I'll try it later at home (now I'm at job ;))