new firebird user..managing Bookmarks, sort by Name?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Chauzer

new firebird user..managing Bookmarks, sort by Name?

Post by Chauzer »

hello, i just installed firebird and love it...

but so far i can't figure something out... it automatically imported my IE Favorites into the bookmarks, but is there anyway that i can sort the bookmarks by name? Currently when i set it to sort by name, it'll literally sort each bookmark by the name, like if ASDF is a folder with bookmarks inside and Abc is a actual webpage bookmark, Abc will be on top of ASDF... i want it so that all the folders are on top by abc order and then the webpages are next in abc order... is this possible?? IE automaticaly sorted it this way..

thanks!
Tzabaoth

Post by Tzabaoth »

Chauzer wrote:hello, i just installed firebird and love it...

but so far i can't figure something out... it automatically imported my IE Favorites into the bookmarks, but is there anyway that i can sort the bookmarks by name? Currently when i set it to sort by name, it'll literally sort each bookmark by the name, like if ASDF is a folder with bookmarks inside and Abc is a actual webpage bookmark, Abc will be on top of ASDF... i want it so that all the folders are on top by abc order and then the webpages are next in abc order... is this possible?? IE automaticaly sorted it this way..

thanks!
I just went to Manage Bookmarks and clicked on the folders in Imported IE Favourites. While having the left mouse button depressed, I dragged the folders to the top of the list.

Sincerely,
Tzabaoth