can't reply to email on my webmail

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
jlandy2

can't reply to email on my webmail

Post by jlandy2 »

Earthlink is my ISP, and I am able to access incoming messages on my Earthlink webmail. HOwever, for some reason I can't seem to reply. I didn't have this problem on Explorer, but I really like Firefox in general and would like to be able to use it for my webmail

Maybe there is a setting I haven't adjusted. Advice appreciated.
Thanks!
Joanne
rtmjr50

Re: can't reply to email on my webmail

Post by rtmjr50 »

jlandy2 wrote:Earthlink is my ISP, and I am able to access incoming messages on my Earthlink webmail. HOwever, for some reason I can't seem to reply. I didn't have this problem on Explorer, but I really like Firefox in general and would like to be able to use it for my webmail

Maybe there is a setting I haven't adjusted. Advice appreciated.
Thanks!
Joanne

Have you asked Earthink? Are you using the Earthlink software to connect to the ISP? or just the window dialer? (I am assuming that you are using dialup)

All Firefox does is get you to earthlink.net website ... once you click webmail, enter your ID and password ... Firefox is out of the picture.

Personally, I am using FF2 and have a backup earthlink dialup accout. I do not use any of the earhlink software. when I go to earthlink.net and click on webmail, then my ID and password. I have no problem reading, deleting or creating new email on the webmail site.

are you using adblock or any other blocking extension? ... if so, this may be the problem, also make sure that you are not blocking cookies and have both java and javascript enable.

later, Richard
Rule #1: My computer is always right, the human is always the problem .. RULE #2: See Rule #1
using Win XP/SP2 (home) FF1.5.0.9 FF2.0.0.1 FF3a1 Tbird1.5.0.9 ==> Press for More Answers <==
No colours in sig please.