Web page problem??

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
EunosPhil

Web page problem??

Post by EunosPhil »

Hi all, newbie here and straight in with a question that I hope is in the right place. I've been using firefox for about 4 months now and have never had a problem accessing web pages.

I'm a regular on a couple of car forums, and I can't access the main site I use. I can get into any other web site and I can access the particular website on other machines, but for some reason I can no longer access it from my lap top

The error page is that the server at www.mx5ocforum.co.uk cannot be found yet i know there aren't any issues with the site (can access through my wifes laptop)

Any ideas??

Have tried clearing the cache and running a virus scan across the whole of the machine

Cheers

Phil
steviex

Post by steviex »

Try clearing the cookies related to that site, and make sure you have javascript enabled..... Do you get the error message accessing the site, or just when you log onto the forum??
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
EunosPhil

Post by EunosPhil »

Hi, it's when I try to get onto the site, doesn't even get into the log in page
steviex

Post by steviex »

Seems to work OK here... Try the suggestions here http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_websites
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

Moving to Firefox Support