Why can't watch Youtube videos using Firefox?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
siddha

Why can't watch Youtube videos using Firefox?

Post by siddha »

Why can't watch Youtube videos using Firefox? It's possible using other browsers like Internet Explorer or Opera...

This problem started a couple of weeks ago. It started off that sometimes, when I went to youtube, the videos wouldn't load, and I had to refresh several times to see the videos.

*Note that I have an extremely fast internet connection, so videos should load up very quickly*

And now, whenever I want to watch a youtube video, I can get to the video page, but the video itself wouldn't load up! I wait for hours and refresh again and again but to no avail.

I can watch google videos or metacafe though (or any other video website)

Please help. And please note that I am not the most technical of computer users, so a step by step solution would be much appreciated! :)
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
parikari100

Re: Why can't watch Youtube videos using Firefox?

Post by parikari100 »

u know to all the guys and gals there i also had the same youtube problem install latest flash player and enable java scripting message. u know there are 2 flash players one specific for internet explorer and the other is a player which is general for all browsers both are available for download on the adobe site , when i loaded the general one it started working.
LIMPET235

Re: Why can't watch Youtube videos using Firefox?

Post by LIMPET235 »

That's really interesting news, Parikari100.....if just a tad late.
Thanks but I think I'll just lock this relic now.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)