Hotmail Hyperlink Button

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Rodney7777

Re: Hotmail Hyperlink Button

Post by Rodney7777 »

Using firefox, I like to send/share items I find on Youtube.com. As mentioned here I can get a youtube link that can be copied and pasted onto to the body of a new email, but I always have to use the world icon that is just under the emotion icons, but no clickable link so far, except recently, after a search, I was told to add http://www as a prefix to any sites I want to share and I believe that during practice by sending emails to myself, I did manage to get one clickable link by doing the above mentioned add-on, but it may not have been youtube. Since then, no matter what I do, I can't seem to get a clickable link. Thanks to steve(?) for the firefox upgrade link, I tried it and was told it wouldn't work on firefox 13.0 which must be what I have and I don't know how to change it. That would have been great had it worked.
I have tried using the offered share link on youtube that usually at the bottom and comes up once I click "share". I also have tried copying and pasting the url at the top of a youtube page. No go, with various combinations of www. or http:www. etc. Also I went over to explorer and found the same problems there. I am going back to reading the offerings here and trying them. Looks like an all day job. 25 years of owning computers and I can't produce a clickable link on firefox and now the same for explorer. Going to go through the response here again and do some more searches. Looks like another day lost in the maze.
LIMPET235

Re: Hotmail Hyperlink Button

Post by LIMPET235 »

Please check the date before posting to these old threads.
Start a new one, stating your problem. Thanks.

Locking this relic.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)