FF3 "Bookmark this page" popup

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
internick101

Re: FF3 "Bookmark this page" popup

Post by internick101 »

Turns out it's possible to align them horizontally, but you need to remove the bookmark star icon (I don't know why). Maybe someone else knows a different way, but i couldn't find it. See my previous post for the code.
Orderly man

Post by Orderly man »

FF3 "Bookmark this page" popup has IDIOTIC behavior.
There are two types of people: orderly and muddler.
1. First of them put new item (bookmark) in right place of library and finish.
2. Second put new item anywhere but quickly and after while want organize his refuse dump (library).

Firefox should add bookmark by both manner. Click on star should add bookmark in default place (without any dialogs) for eventually later clean but command "add bookmark" should open big resizable window with library tree for put new bookmark.

Behavior for now is very very bad because mix these both approaches. There is uncomfortable for first and overlong for second.
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Hi OM..
"We" cannot change anything rel; to the program.
"We" are just users helping users, voluntarily.
[q]"Established in 1998, MozillaZine is an independent Mozilla news, community and advocacy site.
MozillaZine is not run by the Mozilla Foundation and is not an official part of the Mozilla project".[/q]

See > viewtopic.php?f=38&t=685365
for a few hints & tips.

Now locking this oldie.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)