Split screen

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Kimmy02

Re: Split screen

Post by Kimmy02 »

Can someone help me GET the split screen? I put it on accidentally yesterday and then lost it when i hit the Favorites button by accident. I don't know how I got it there in the first place but I liked having the two windows up esp for chking two different email inboxes. I don't have firefox. I have regular old IE. HELP I WANT IT BACK!
WarWithoutEnd

Re:

Post by WarWithoutEnd »

atrueoriginall wrote:Here's a picture of my Add Ons. I went into search weeks ago trying to figure it out and I saw that Add On but I also saw that removal of the split screen was in the Add On program so I knew that wasn't my problem since I didn't have it.

Here is what my Add Ons look like and as you can see, I have no frills whatsoever.

How can you have a "Vista's" Internet when you don't have Vista? I have vista, there isn't a Vista Internet Icon/Link on here, you're probably thinking IE 7, (Internet Explorer 7), Many people have that except for most Firefox Users, I have both. :)
Ever dreamed of a son going to war to fight for his country? When his mother never had a true chance to say good bye and give a warm hug when his son died as a martyr, fighting for his country
WarWithoutEnd

Re:

Post by WarWithoutEnd »

atrueoriginall wrote:And, the only add ons I have are the extensions I mentioned already and themes of which there is a Firefox default theme 2.0 and some Vista Internet Explorer thingy, which I don't use since I don't have Vista.

How can you have a "Vista's" Internet when you don't have Vista? I have vista, there isn't a Vista Internet Icon/Link on here, you're probably thinking IE 7, (Internet Explorer 7), Many people have that except for most Firefox Users, I have both. :)
Ever dreamed of a son going to war to fight for his country? When his mother never had a true chance to say good bye and give a warm hug when his son died as a martyr, fighting for his country
atrueoriginall

Post by atrueoriginall »

I don't know where you got the 'Vista' idea from. I have Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox both - that's all and the split frame problem, which was the reason for my post here - just mysteriously disappeared and all is fine.
karateman

Post by karateman »

I get a split screen at the bottom when I first start typing sometimes, not split tabs..it just pops up from the bottom....... something about profiler and debugger..very annoying
how do I stop that...
trolly

Post by trolly »

Be sure to never press CTRL and SHIFT at the same time.

And locking this oldie.
Think for yourself. Otherwise you have to believe what other people tell you.
A society based on individualism is an oxymoron. || Freedom is at first the freedom to starve.
Constitution says: One man, one vote. Supreme court says: One dollar, one vote.