User Help for Mozilla Firefox
LuvMyFireFox

Re: Can't Click Inside Firefox 3 Window Without Losing Focus 1st

Post by LuvMyFireFox »

Safari here I come *sniff* *cry*
tnov

Post by tnov »

I have the same issue when opening a new window and calling focus() javascript function to focus exact text field. Sometimes focus() procceeds and everything goes fine, sometimes not and I can't select values from combo boxes until ALT+TAB and ALT+TAB again to switch back is used.... really annoying. I have voted for the bug mentioned above on bugzilla.mozilla.org ....
Brian C

Post by Brian C »

Replace your devective Mouse and REBOOT..... This WILL resolve your issue.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Since this is 93 pages of mostly "Me too" posts I am going to lock it.

Some suggestions from various posts:

After uninstalling AVG things went back to normal for me.

If anyone here is using a Nvidia Geforce 6200 with Turbocache, Nvidia just released a driver update for it which seems to have fixed the problem for me.

Tried a re-install of Logitech Setpoint latest version(6.4) from logitech download page and restarted. Problem has stopped.

Make certain your Windows is up to date.
If you are using anything other then a plain vanilla mouse replace it with another mouse, reboot and see if the problem goes away.
Check the manufacture's web site to see if there are new drivers. Note that the drivers that came with the mouse could easily be months out of date.

Finally, if you still have the problem start a new thread and list the manufacture of the mouse if it is known.

This is the bug that was filed. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=459733 DO NOT POST TO THIS BUG UNLESS YOU CAN HELP FIX THE PROBLEM (if it is even a FX problem). BUGS WITH A BUNCH OF "ME TOOs" WITHOUT HELPFUL SOLUTIONS ARE USUALLY IGNORE BECAUSE WORKING THROUGH THE NOISE ISN'T WORTH THE EFFORT.

locking.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."