How to Forward Combined Multiple Emails to One Recipient?

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
koolx

How to Forward Combined Multiple Emails to One Recipient?

Post by koolx »

Is there a way to forward a combination of multiple emails without sending them manually one by one to the same recipient? And without attaching each one into one email?
DanRaisch

Re: How to Forward Combined Multiple Emails to One Recipient

Post by DanRaisch »

Try selecting/highlighting the messages you want to combine. Right click on the selected message(s) and choose "Forward as Attachments."
makaiguy

Post by makaiguy »

Wow, I've been using TBird for many years and never noticed that. I've always just dragged messages from the message list to the composition window and dropped them on the address box, like you can do with other attachments.
Doug Wilson
Win10 64bit: FF 115.0.02 64bit, TB 102.12.0 32-bit ║ Android 13/10: FF 115.2.0/115.0.1 ║ No TB for Android available, dammit!
What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away - Doobie Brothers
koolx

Post by koolx »

DanRaisch wrote:Try selecting/highlighting the messages you want to combine. Right click on the selected message(s) and choose "Forward as Attachments."
No no... as I said before I want to do that but without forwarding them as attachments.
makaiguy

Post by makaiguy »

Copy/paste.
Doug Wilson
Win10 64bit: FF 115.0.02 64bit, TB 102.12.0 32-bit ║ Android 13/10: FF 115.2.0/115.0.1 ║ No TB for Android available, dammit!
What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away - Doobie Brothers
tanstaafl

Post by tanstaafl »

If you select multiple messages, right click on one of them and select "forward as attachments" it will attach the messages as *.eml files. That is probably the quickest solution (doesn't require saving the messages as files and manually attaching them). I'm not aware of any add-on or command that will transparently merge the messages into one. Probably because most people don't need to do what you are asking about very often, and merging them wouldn't work very well unless they're plain text messages.
koolx

Post by koolx »

No probelm.. appreciate it