column sizes automatically revert to 0 width

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
nkennington

column sizes automatically revert to 0 width

Post by nkennington »

I sometimes find the widths of some attribute columns are set to zero (i.e. you can't read Subject or Sender attributes). Often when I try to drag the column widths to readable sizes (following the instructions here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/me ... win10:tb52) , they automatically revert to 0 width. How can I resize the column widths so that I can read the attributes?
DanRaisch

Re: column sizes automatically revert to 0 width

Post by DanRaisch »

The column width settings should hold between restarts of Thunderbird. Are you running anything like Ccleander on that system?
What security software is running on that machine?
nkennington

Post by nkennington »

DanRaisch wrote:The column width settings should hold between restarts of Thunderbird. Are you running anything like Ccleander on that system?
What security software is running on that machine?
Hi Dan,
My recent experience is that the column widths reset to zero for some reason when I move the cursor to the column headings to adjust the widths. I don't believe that I am running anything like Ccleander. (I have never heard of it.) I am running Avira Antivirus and NoScript as an add-on to FireFox.
Thank you for your attention,
Ned Kennington
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Nothing in Firefox will have any impact on column width settings in Thunderbird. Do you have any extensions installed in Thunderbird?