All SENT are marked "this is a draft message" - Why?

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
DanRaisch

Re: All SENT are marked "this is a draft message" - Why?

Post by DanRaisch »

The only printing options are under Page Setup. You can scale the output but it's not granular enough to specify one size for the body and one for the headers.

Have you applied specific fonts sizes for the headers? http://kb.mozillazine.org/Font_settings_in_Thunderbird
Johsnon

Post by Johsnon »

NikkePitt wrote:4: All my POP3 accounts SENT goes to the same folder = SENT on LOCAL.

And i don't want it to say 'Local Folders' on the 'Account' column, as it does now (SEE the PIc above!),
on all mail in the SENT folder.
It does so on old imported mail, and on newly sent mail.
Instead it should, of course, tell from WHAT account it was sent, as it did in OE6.

Hi,
I came here to find a solution for exactly the same problem. But this quote got me quite demotivated:
DanRaisch wrote:You've set up those POP accounts to use the Global Inbox option ( http://kb.mozillazine.org/Global_Inbox ) which is why they all show "Local Folders" as the Account. If you wish to continue to use that display structure, I'm not sure it is possible to identify the sending email address.

Now I'm looking for an TB addon for that 8-[
makaiguy

Post by makaiguy »

NikkePitt wrote:All people I know that's been using OE for years, have always done so.

Thunderbird evolved from Netscape, which was in widespread use before OE even existed. It's not Mozilla's fault that OE decided to do things in a different manner.
Doug Wilson
Win10 64bit: FF 115.0.02 64bit, TB 102.12.0 32-bit ║ Android 13/10: FF 115.2.0/115.0.1 ║ No TB for Android available, dammit!
What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away - Doobie Brothers