building summary file for inbox

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
jordi bcn

Post by jordi bcn »

I've followed your instructions Kazma, and it seems that have worked, howevwer my inbox with 12 unopened messages and the read nut not saved, have all disappear...
K.Murx

Post by K.Murx »

That daylight saving adjustment did not work for me, deleting the *.msf did.

Prior to that, Thunderbird claimed I had some 9000 messages in my inbox - and every new start of TB that number would increase by ~200. Actually, there were only about 300 messages total.

Post by Guest »

It hapenned somethingh similar although my inbox told me about 60 messages, I'm going to kill the msf (If I can find it)

Post by Guest »

Well after trying the different options that all of you kindly offered-me I think I'm going to re-update old BG Outlook, it's a kinda thingh I never expected after 9 months of good service of my TB, the problem is that is n't only the mail that is working unproprly but the whole sysstem...

Post by Guest »

Deleting the Inbox.msf seems to be the only thing that works. Even the "Get Messages" button works again in my case.

Post by Guest »

It has nothing to do with Daylight saving time. at least not on my 2kPro machine. Just did it out of nowhere. I uninstalled it and it came right back after reinstalling v1.06. Took away the function of the GetMail button but I can access the mail through the dropdown beside it but the button itsself doesn't work anymore nor can I use shortcut key entry to pull the mail down.
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

Of course it has nothing to do with daylight savings. Did you even read the entire thread? Compacting and deleting the inbox.msf is what took care of it.