Allowing content from specified senders

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
paulkruger

Allowing content from specified senders

Post by paulkruger »

I've tried searching but everything comes up related to whitelists and spam/junk filters. That is NOT what I am looking for.

I subscribe to news via email but when I open many I get a warning from TBird that it suspects it of being spam content. I have to click to show content then I often get some second warning about displaying images in the email yada yada yada.

How can I permanently allow emails from those senders to just display their contents without constantly challanging me if I want to view the content?

The senders are already in white list. I need to extend that privelege to the content of whitelisted emails so I'm not constantly told I need to be "protected" from those I already trust.

Less desireable, how can I just disable that function.

:(
LIMPET235

Re: Allowing content from specified senders

Post by LIMPET235 »

Hi,
Is there not an option/button to "allow images from the sender" to be displayed?
I don't use the latest version nor am I a Thunderbird guru, but I seem to remember that option appearing with a new email.
Wait for one more knowledgeable & up-to-date?

Moving to Thunderbird Support...
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
DanRaisch

Re: Allowing content from specified senders

Post by DanRaisch »

See this article for authorizing content from those particular senders -- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Privacy_basic ... derbird%29