Some emails are not being sent...

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
ulukach

Some emails are not being sent...

Post by ulukach »

Hello,

I am using Thunderbird for a few years (my email + domain are from Gandi), I have noticed that some of my "sent" emails are not arriving to their destinations, although they appear in the "Sent" items folder. I also tried to send 3 tests emails to my Gmail account and received only 2 of them.

I am very worried, since this is my business email and I assume some of my customers did not get my emails.

Appreciate any help,
Uri
LIMPET235

Re: Some emails are not being sent...

Post by LIMPET235 »

Moving to Thunderbird Support...
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
sfhowes

Re: Some emails are not being sent...

Post by sfhowes »

I think you have to consider if the mail servers at the destinations are rejecting messages from your domain due to perceived or real abuse of that domain, e.g. spam. So, your question should be presented to those services. In the meantime, you could add your address to your gmail account (Settings/Accounts & Import) so you can send mail from that address through the gmail smtp server (set the server under Tools/Account Settings, select the account, then set Outgoing Server (SMTP) in the lower right pane).