move to & copy to Failed

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
Fannie

move to & copy to Failed

Post by Fannie »

This is a very strange question:

When I right-click on the XX mail and used move to the Sun folder, In the web server,it is successful, but there is no display in the TB "Sun" folder.
Similarly, when I right-click on the XX mail use copy to the Sun folder, the web server side moves successfully, but there is no display in the TB "Sun" folder;
in the mean while, I has a clients Bob,then I make a fliter rules,moved his emails to the AAA folders, web page display has been moving in, and there are 15 emails, but TB in "AAA" folder, show 0 emails, but the "activity manager" shows its move successfully and this 15 emails have not show in inbox.

It really make me crazy...is there anyone can help me? thanks very much. :cry:
DanRaisch

Re: move to & copy to Failed

Post by DanRaisch »

Is that a Gmail account in which this is happening?
How is the account set up in Thunderbird, as POP or IMAP? Find out using menu path Tools->Account Settings->Server Settings->Server Type at the top right of the dialogue.
Fannie

Post by Fannie »

DanRaisch wrote:Is that a Gmail account in which this is happening?
How is the account set up in Thunderbird, as POP or IMAP? Find out using menu path Tools->Account Settings->Server Settings->Server Type at the top right of the dialogue.
Hi, I set up in IMAP (use mail@35, it's chinese mail box), and last night , I reinstall the TB, and the 'move to ' & "save to" Now is fine;
But still one more left, one guy named richard, for his email address , whatever you use filter or 'move to ' & "save to" , only web page display have move in or show us the filter is work, but can not disply in TB , even install the TB doesn't work, see the photo below:
Fannie

Post by Fannie »

finally I find a way fix it.
make a new file and "move to" some other emails, after it's show move in, make the new filter and goes to this file which can nomal use.
anyway thanks very much.