calendar presence & gmail view & sudden dropout

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
walkerpbus

calendar presence & gmail view & sudden dropout

Post by walkerpbus »

1.Used to have the 1-month calendar on the right of the input list; now just the list with the junk, but it's way on the right--can't move it. Worse: drops out of ready when one looks at something else & requires a re-entry of the passwords saved. If you wan a list of my add-ons let me know
Win 10 Pro desktop, but now 64-bit latest Windows 10. Usually latest or latest-1 Thunderbird on this machines.
walkerpbus

Re: calendar presence & gmail view & sudden dropout

Post by walkerpbus »

Added from the the locked: print/send of a message includes a lot of stuff starting with xmailer & ending with delivered to the email address of the recipient.
Win 10 Pro desktop, but now 64-bit latest Windows 10. Usually latest or latest-1 Thunderbird on this machines.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

print/send of a message includes a lot of stuff starting with xmailer & ending with delivered to the email address of the recipient.
Answered in your original thread.
walkerpbus

Post by walkerpbus »

DanRaisch wrote:
print/send of a message includes a lot of stuff starting with smailer & ending with delivered to the email address of the recipient.
Answered in your original thread.
Sir, please repeat the solutions. I had & still have 3 problems & maybe more. This is a new installation of Thunderbird on a new machine opened ago 1 week af= &there are a lot of problems. I can copy from living messages.go
Actually more: I leave Tbird & it jumps out of the login & asks for the password for me & my wife. Please sir help me I'm close to 87 years old. You say the answer is there, please copy the proper answers for all the problems for I haven't seen them AT ALL Is it illegal to present more than 1 problem, Copy & paste the solutions if you would sir
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

No, it's not illegal to present more than one problem but it can be extremely confusing to try to deal with too many separate issues in one topic. It can also be confusing to be responding to the same problem in multiple topics. Different people may offer the same or different solutions in each topic, deepening on which topic they see. Better to write down the list of issue you have to deal with but post questions about them one at a time, waiting to write about a second issue after the first issue has been resolved, in whatever form that solution may take.

To eliminate the extra symbols and things included in the displayed messages, nn Thunderbird use menu path View->Headers->Normal.
walkerpbus

Post by walkerpbus »

DanRaisch wrote:No, it's not illegal to present more than one problem but it can be extremely confusing to try to deal with too many separate issues in one topic. It can also be confusing to be responding to the same problem in multiple topics. Different people may offer the same or different solutions in each topic, deepening on which topic they see. Better to write down the list of issue you have to deal with but post questions about them one at a time, waiting to write about a second issue after the first issue has been resolved, in whatever form that solution may take.

To eliminate the extra symbols and things included in the displayed messages, nn Thunderbird use menu path View->Headers->Normal.
Thank you sir. I didn't will try to follow that but & it works. Foes it work foir forwarding a message also?
\Top question
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

That would likely depend on settings on the recipient's system.