MozillaZine

Marking good mail as spam

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
ep2012

Post Posted January 12th, 2020, 8:04 pm

Ok, well I can't read 15 pages on that pinned post (I read the first & last one), but I guess the forum is still running thank gawd LOL

I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for this forum. Anything extreme I create a bug report for.

Onto the topic...

So I order from this site all the time & have for the last 8 or so years & all of the sudden today TB is marking the order e-mails as spam. It's never happened before.

I marked the first one as not junk & it did it to the 2nd one 30 mins. later.

This also caused me stress b/c I was trying to figure out why I wasn't getting it & I needed to cancel the order & I didn't think it went thru.

How do I whitelist it? I've never had to whitelist good mail before or eventually it stops being labeled spam.

Thanks

makaiguy

Post Posted January 12th, 2020, 10:46 pm

Is it actually being labeled "spam" or is it "junk"? Thunderbird doesn't use the therm "spam". If it's "spam" it's likely being tagged as that by your mail server.
Doug Wilson, "The Makai Guy"
Win10 (64bit): FF 73.0.1 (64bit), TB 68.4.2 (32-bit) ║ Android 8.0/7.1.1: FF Mobile 68.5.0, No TB for Android available, dammit!
What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away - Doobie Brothers

Return to Thunderbird Support