Need a Thunderbird & Fastmail Expert

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
thechamlin

Need a Thunderbird & Fastmail Expert

Post by thechamlin »

I have way too many technical tasks to wrap my head around across 3 projects and need help. I need to find a person I can talk with to think through the best way I can set up my new email strategy:

~ Review what I've done these last years using 2 profiles (one for 6 gmails, one for my 2 work emails)
~ How to reorganize my profile or profiles to add in 2 more email addresses for 2 different brands
~ Figure out how to configure with either a funnel platform, iContact, or both

Ugh. Where do I find someone? I think the person needs to understand the various tech AND to have a sense of funnel workflow.

Help?
tanstaafl

Re: Need a Thunderbird & Fastmail Expert

Post by tanstaafl »

There is a unofficial fastmail support forum at http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27 . They're pretty helpful but most use webmail or Outlook/Office365.

I've used Fastmail for almost 20 years and wrote a lot of our Thunderbird knowledge base articles but never heard of the funnel platform before. I suggest you give an overview of the problem and I'll try to help you with the pieces I understand.
tanstaafl

Post by tanstaafl »

What new email strategy did you choose?
thechamlin

Post by thechamlin »

I know that technically I can do what I need to on Fastmail. Have a meeting set up with a marketing team to think through the best way to set things up so I don't drive myself nuts! :) Thanks for checking in!