Toolbars

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
Whitneym

Toolbars

Post by Whitneym »

I have downloaded the toogle preview pane extention. When I customize the toolbar then exit out of Thunderbird and start it back up the toolbar is back at default settings. This happens when ever I make any changes to the toolbar. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks Mike
Old Persist

Post by Old Persist »

It would help if you told us what operating system you're using. My guess is you're using linux and the extension you've installed has set the permissions on some folders so that root can write to them but you as a user can't. A similar thing can happen on windows, a folder can get set to be read only so none of the changes you make are remembered. Tell us more details or you'll just get more speculation.
whitneym

Re: Toolbars

Post by whitneym »

Whitneym wrote:I have downloaded the toogle preview pane extention. When I customize the toolbar then exit out of Thunderbird and start it back up the toolbar is back at default settings. This happens when ever I make any changes to the toolbar. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks Mike

I'm sorry I should have put that in I am using windows XP. I know you all are very busy I try doing everything myself so that I don't bother you. You do a good job. I like using Mozilla products keep up the good work!!!!!! Thanks Mike